In Part 4 of a series of live online sessions of teaching and guided meditation with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, Rinpoche continues with his overview and explanation of the practices performed in the “Fear as a Doorway to Liberation” broadcasts on the Tibetan Practice of Chöd.
View Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 5 | Part 6
View recording on Facebook (71 minutes) to join the chat
- In his teaching, Rinpoche refers to steps of the Chöd practice detailed in this text.
- Parts 1-3 of the series “Fear as a Doorway to Liberation: The Tibetan Practice of Chöd” can be viewed at these links: Part 1, April 11, 2020, 107 minutes | Part 2, April 25, 2020, 49 minutes | Part 3, May 16, 2020, 78 minutes
- Book: Chod Practice in the Bon Tradition, by Alejandro Chaoul
- Book: Longchen Nyingthig Chod Practice “Sound of Dakini Laughter” (Longchen Nyingthig Series), by Tony Duff
- About the mantra played at start and end of the broadcast
- About Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche