In a live online session of teaching and guided meditation, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche includes an overview and explanation of the practices performed during his ongoing series of Facebook Live broadcasts on “Fear as a Doorway to Liberation: The Tibetan Practice of Chöd.”
View recording on Facebook (87 minutes) to join the chat.
- In his teaching, Rinpoche refers to steps of the Chöd practice detailed in this text.
- Parts 1-3 of the series “Fear as a Doorway to Liberation: The Tibetan Practice of Chöd” can be viewed at these links: Part 1, April 11, 2020, 107 minutes | Part 2, April 25, 2020, 49 minutes | Part 3, May 16, 2020, 78 minutes
- Book: Chod Practice in the Bon Tradition, by Alejandro Chaoul
- Book: Longchen Nyingthig Chod Practice “Sound of Dakini Laughter” (Longchen Nyingthig Series), by Tony Duff
- About the mantra played at start and end of the broadcast
- About Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche