In summer 2017 Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche offered a series of free Facebook Live teachings, guided meditations, and question-answer sessions on Dream Yoga and hosted several Facebook Live conversations with other experts in the field. Recordings of these broadcasts can be accessed via the links below.
It is said that the practice of dream yoga deepens our awareness during all our experience: the dreams of the night; the dream-like experience of the day; and the bardo experiences after death. Indeed, the practice of dream yoga is a powerful tool of awakening, used for hundreds of years by the great masters of the Tibetan traditions. Unlike in the Western psychological approach to dreams, the ultimate goal of Tibetan dream yoga is the recognition of the nature of mind or enlightenment itself.
- A Special Announcement on Dream Yoga — June 2, 2017, 5 minutes
- Introduction to Dream Yoga — June 6, 2017, 64 minutes
- Benefits of Lucid Dreaming: A conversation with Dylan Tuccillo, Jared Zeizel, and Thomas Peisel, co-authors of A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming: Mastering the Art of Oneironautics — June 13, 2017, 65 minutes
- Dream Yoga Foundational Practices — June 20, 2017, 50 minutes
- Dream Yoga: Lucid Dreaming and Lucid Living, a conversation with Andrew Holecek, author of Dream Yoga: Illuminating Your Life Through Lucid Dreaming and the Tibetan Yogas of Sleep — June 22, 2017, 46 minutes
- Healing Through Lucid Dreaming — June 27, 2017, 46 minutes
- How to Transform Recurring Dreams — July 4, 2017, 38 minutes
- Healing Through Lucid Dreaming: Q&A — July 10, 2017, 31 minutes
- Dream Yoga: Overcoming Obstacles — July 10, 2017, 37 minutes
- Dream Yoga: What Is Real, What Is Illusion? — July 18, 2017, 49 minutes
- The Hidden Symbolism of Dreams — July 25, 2017, 37 minutes
- Awakening in Your Dreams: Modern Technology Meets Ancient Practice. A conversation with Dr. Stephen LaBerge, founder of The Lucidity Institute and author of Lucid Dreaming and Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming — August 1, 2017, 56 minutes
- Dream Yoga as a Lifetime Practice — August 8, 2017, 13 minutes
More information about dream yoga can be found in Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche’s book The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep.