May 2, 2021
All are invited to recite bardo prayers for the benefit of those who have recently died in India and worldwide during the ongoing catastrophic resurgence of COVID-19. Reciting these prayers offers benefit during the transition between life and death, as well as between death and rebirth. To sing along with the Precious Garland bardo prayer, see “Resources,” below. To contribute to COVID-19 relief for India, see “Donate to help India,” below.
View live on Facebook to join the chat
Featured in the broadcast are:
- Monks of Menri Monastery, Dolanji, India
- Monks of Triten Norbutse Monastery, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Ligmincha resident lamas participating from Kathmandu, Nepal
- Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, founding director of Ligmincha International, and his family participating from California
- Geshe Denma Gyaltsen, resident lama of Ligmincha Texas
- Lama Yungdrung Lodoe, resident lama of Ligmincha Mexico
- Other invited guests
- The Precious Garland bardo prayer in English | Español | Français | Magyar | Nederlands
- Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche sings the Precious Garland prayer (video)
- Confirm the correct time conversion for your location
- About the Ligmincha resident lamas
- Bardo Teachings on Living and Dying (video, April 10, 2020, 59 minutes)
Donate to help India:
Our goal is to raise $100,000 for COVID-19 relief in India. One hundred percent of all funds donated to Ligmincha International through the link below will go equally to three organizations in India working to relieve the suffering the pandemic has brought to that country.
To send a bank transfer, email us for details. To donate via PayPal or credit card and learn about the relief agencies, click on the link below.
Namaste…..je suis toujours dans le coeur autrui…merci de prière
Thank you for the prayers.
Gratitude for this and all.