Jul 11, 2015
Introductory Video: “Tapping Into Relationships to Nourish Your Soul” (3 minutes)
Teaching session #1 only (14 minutes)
Guided meditation only (49 minutes)
Teaching #2 only (12 minutes)
Question-answer session only (8 minutes)
This recorded live webcast is Part 6 of a free, 12-month course on The True Source of Healing. Like every other video of the course, it can also be viewed separately.
Stress, conflict, and other life challenges can destroy a relationship, or they can heal and reinforce it. In this recorded live webcast, streamed live on July 11, 2015, Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche explains how to:
- give space to your own and others’ suffering
- heal and nourish your soul through your relationships with family and friends
- deepen your connections with friends and loved ones by deepening your connection with your true self
- share the gift of warmth with others
- cultivate trust and devotion in the student-teacher relationship.
After an initial teaching session, Rinpoche guides a meditation practice that can support you in healing and nourishing your relationships and your soul. He then continues his teaching, closing with a brief question-answer session with students.
The yearlong course is based on Rinpoche’s book The True Source of Healing: How the Ancient Tibetan Practice of Soul Retrieval Can Transform and Enrich Your Life (Hay House, July 2015).